Datawatch Systems, Inc., a leader in commercial building electronic access control, is seeking an entry level technician to install and service our access control systems in commercial buildings in our TX region. All applicants must be able to work independently and on weekends, holidays, or extended hours if needed. Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required. Top wages and benefits.
EOE/M/F/V/D. DCJS #11-2294
- Candidates must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be detail-oriented, and have a willingness to learn
- Ability to multitask and work in fast paced environment
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Must be able to climb ladders and lift 50lbs boxes of wire.
- Must also have a HS diploma or equivalent
- Some practical experience with building life safety systems, cable installation techniques, or basic network installation preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed