Datawatch Systems, Inc., a leader in commercial building electronic access control, is seeking an Installation Coordinator to handle a variety of duties and responsibilities including coordination/permitting of installations in our Texas market.
All applicants must be able to work independently and on weekends, holidays, or extended hours if needed. Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required. Top wages and benefits.
EOE/M/F/V/D. DCJS #11-2294
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be detailed oriented and must have a willingness to learn
- Coordinate schedules for installers technicians
- Experience with Access Control, CCTV
- Experience with PDF editing
- Ability to multitask and work in fast paced environment
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Must be able to climb ladders and lift 50lbs boxes of wire.
- Must have 1 to 2 years of experience with installing access control and CCTV equipment
- Must have practical experience with building life safety systems, cable installation techniques, and access control components
- Must also have a HS diploma or equivalent
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed