The Datawatch Systems Sourcing and Licensing Specialist is responsible for identifying, screening, and assessing candidates to fill open requisitions, as well as, managing the Datawatch Systems licenses nationwide. The Sourcing and Licensing Specialist will identify passive candidates to build a pipeline of potential talent to respond to future skill requirements. The ideal candidate for this position will be committed to and excited about creating the best experience for candidates. The Sourcing and Licensing Specialist is expected to be a brand champion and expert in engagement. This is a dynamic, fast-paced work environment where the ability to effectively manage multiple manager requests and competing priorities will deliver successful results.
- Assist in creating sourcing strategies to target, identify, map and engage potential candidates
- Monitor and track market developments, identifying significant industries, people, and company trends to highlight potential candidate pools for active searches
- Perform online research for résumé and candidate profiles using job boards, social networking sites, etc.
- Identify and attend career fairs to network and attract qualified talent into the organization
- Evaluate profiles of potential candidates and perform preliminary phone screens (availability, interest, salary range, relocation needs, and to confirm candidates meet basic qualifications)
- Evaluate motivators of passive and active candidates, and “sell” the opportunity to come and work with Datawatch Systems
- Conduct phone and in-person interviews with potential candidates
- Utilize and manage the applicant tracking software that houses all candidate profiles to ensure its accuracy (is up-to-date daily)
- Manage the Datawatch company and employee licensing process, send out license renewals/expiration lists to managers in order to ensure compliance
- Subject matter expert experience using social media sites (i.e. LinkedIn, FaceBook)
- Experience using tools and generating sourcing ideas outside of the traditional recruitment methods
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail
- Experience successfully building relationships (in sales, recruiting, or other relationship based models and networks)
- Ability to work independently and with confidential information
- Superb customer service and interviewing skills
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written form
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed