Datawatch Systems Inc., a leader in the alarm monitoring and access control industry, has immediate career opportunity for a Systems Programmer. This position is responsible for processing client requests via e-mail, phone and fax as well as utilizing critical thinking for troubleshooting with clients, technicians, and 3rd party vendors. Other duties as assigned.
Bethesda headquarters is Metro accessible.
Excellent pay and Benefits.
All applicants applying for a position at Datawatch Systems must be willing to submit to a drug screening and criminal background check. E/O/E/M/F/V/D
- Display high proficiency in written and verbal communication allowing for a confident telephone presence
- Must be reliable, detail-oriented, and demonstrate excellent client service skill
- Computer skills, multitasking, troubleshooting, and critical thinking with sense of urgency
- Efficiency, quality, and timeliness to maintain workflow of department
- Ability to work successfully in a team-oriented environment as part of a 24/7/365 day
- Interact with multiple levels of the company, internal departments, and external clients to resolve complex issues
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years Data entry required
- 2-3 years of customer service required
- Experience with multi-line phone or soft phone use required
- Experience in a call center or technical atmosphere
- Any certified training or knowledge of Access Control, Fire, and Burglary systems a plus
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed